Tourism And Enterprises - What we do
Seminole Okalee Indian Village
Seminole Okalee Indian Village is currently closed and will re-open in the Summer of 2015 at a new location.
For more cultural experiences please visit the Seminole Tribe's Ah-Tah-Thi Ki Museum and Billie Swamp Safari.
There are many exciting things to see and learn about the Seminole Indians --
the original Florida natives. You'll definitely want to come back for more! For
an exciting twist to your group outing, school field trip, company picnic or
other special event we invite you to spend some time in Seminole Country at this
beautiful and traditional village attraction on the Hollywood Seminole Indian
Reservation at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Authentic Seminole Arts & Crafts Gift Shop, where you can purchase such handmade
items as jewelry, clothing, woodwork and Seminole baskets & dolls.
- Wildlife Night Show Every Saturday at 8:00pm (schedule subject to change)
- Deep Water Alligator Wrestling Show. Featuring Big Cats, Birds of Prey, Snakes, Crocodiles & Much More Photo
- Op with Animals.
- Watch the world's only deep water alligator wrestling show and wild life
presentation. . . for scheduled groups.
- Experience up close our Florida Panthers, black bear, Macaws and river otters.
- Catch a glimpse of our way of life in our traditional village where various
aspects of living, cooking, woodwork and dollmaking are demonstrated in a
- Refreshments are available in gift shop.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour or a schedule guided tours is optional.
||Mondays - Tuesdays: Closed
Wednesdays - Fridays: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Sundays: 10:30am - 6:30pm
||Mondays - Tuesdays: Closed
Wednesdays - Fridays: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Sundays: 10:00am - 5:00pm
||Mondays - Fridays: 8:00am - 5:00pm
||Saturdays @ 8:00pm
||Schedule is Suject to Change Without Notice.
For deliveries on Mondays and Tuesdays,
Please Call (954)797-5438
*Admission and Hours Subject To Change Without Notice
- Adults $12
- Seniors $10
- Children 5-12 $8
- Children 4 under FREE
- Call for Group Rates
|Wild Life Department
||(954) 797-5588 John Jones
||(954) 797-5551 Jennifer Osceola
||(954) 797-5438 Patrice Morgan
||(954) 797-55466 Erick Young
For more information please contact: Jennifer Osceola at (954) 797-5551
||Seminole Okalee Village 5716 Seminole Way
Hollywood, FL 33314
||At Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino inside
the Seminole Paradise
||Located just off State Road 7 (U.S. Highway
441) north of Stirling Road in Hollywood, Florida. Seminole Paradise is easily
accessible from the Florida Turnpike, I-95, I-595 and conveniently located:
- 10 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- 15 minutes from downtown Fort Lauderdale
- 15 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 30 minutes from the Miami International Airport
- 30 minutes from downtown Miami